This new collection of unique robot kits spark creativity and imagination. They are fun, affordable, durable and snap together quickly! They can easily be expanded with our continually growing Actobotics line. Whether you're an experienced roboticist or new hobbyist, these are great for a variety of applications. Simply mount your electronics using our innovative multi-board mounts that are compatible with a variety of micro-controllers; such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino and the SparkFun Redboard. The Runt RoversTM are perfect for beginning lite programming and educational applications. The Junior kit is designed so you can mount a servo for easy addition of scanning sensors, gripper kits, or arms. The kit is mostly snap-together, only requiring a Phillips Head Screwdriver for assembly! Watch the assembly video or checkout the 3D diagram for assembly guidance on our website. Please note: Wheels may be yellow or gray.
- Quick and easy assembly! / Utilizes both the .770" and 1.50" hub pattern. With 2.55" press-fit wheels The AA 4-cell flat tray works great for powering the Runt Rovers! (sold separatley)
- Customize with grippers or sensors by mounting a standard size servo in the chassis!
- Four 140RPM pre-wired motors are included with the Junior kit!
- Motor Specifications Suggested Voltage: 4.5VDC No Load Speed: 140RPM No Load Current: 190mA Max. Load Current: 250mA Torque: 800 gf-cm
- Our Phone Mount A bolts right on! (Sold Separately) Use the ABS snap-mount (sold separately) to easily lock the tray in place. Batteries not included
Junior Runt Rover
- Brand: ServoCity
- Product Code: 637142
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $27.99